Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet discount store, Kildare?

• 27-06-2012 7:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭

Anyone been there? I think its just off the motorway. What are the prices like towards the big chain pet stores?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 marijame

Dusty87 wrote: »
    Anyone been there? I think its just off the motorway. What are the prices like towards the big chain pet stores?
    If its the same one I'm thinking of ( on same industrial estate as KFM) then there's no savings really. Prices work out more or less the same. There are discounts advertised on a lot of their dog food but still works out the same as the other main pet stores. We were buying Royal Canin and 15kg bags were same price as the other large pet store in Naas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

when they opened first a couple of yrs ago their prices were great and had a good selection of stock. went back about 3 weeks ago and was very disappointed with both. after driving 40 mins one way i walked out with nothing

Advertisement