Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music recommendations

Options
  • 27-06-2012 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭

Hi,

As a father of 2 young kids I've let mt music slip a bit and was wondering if someone could recommend some new music for me. My favourite bands/artists are would be Roesey, Mundy, Jemma Hayes, Ray Lamontagne and David Kitt. I also like the hits :o from Bowie, James Taylor and Bob Dylan but have not ventured into their non-hits if you know what I mean. I prefer the softer songs from the artists above generally and come to think of it too I like the softer stuff from Smashing Pumpkins and Radiohead.

First up...how you would define the music genre above?

Secondly, can anyone recommend something along the lines of above, particularly from newish bands?

Thanks in advance,
    Loire.

** mods - apologies - I've just seen an appropriate thread so I'll ask my qs there!
    Loire.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Loire wrote: »
    I've just seen an appropriate thread so I'll ask my qs there!
    Loire.

I'll close 'er up so!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement