Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Sheep Entry

Options
  • 27-06-2012 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a Lost Sheep Entry, so if anyone decides not to go or knows someone with a spare entry please let me know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Cleared with a mod ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭LCD

Eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

If you looking for race enteries or trying to sell or swap you must clear it with a mod.

If you looking for race enteries or trying to sell or swap you must clear it with a mod.

Did not know that, so in that case no. How do I do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Basically see to Cork allow transfers, if cork allowed transfers stick a snipped from the site or email that confirms this in the post asking for an entry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

see the charter
    If you want to look for (or sell) race numbers because you forgot to enter on time then check that the race allows transfers (most don't). Forward the link or email which states transfers are allowed to the mods before posting your request. We'll close any threads that don't do this.

as far as I remember Lost Sheep do allow transfers, but the mods have better things to do than look up race rules all the time, so the onus is on the poster to do the work.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

If/Whenever this "Forum" comes to pass I'll post the new bleeding charter.... :rolleyes: Until then the A/R/T charter rules (not that TDA will be much of a departure) say you must contact a Mod as per RayCun's post.. cheers RayCun

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

Hey i have an entry i wont be using.

I was knocked down 2 1/2 weeks ago on bike and still very sore so no training for a few more weeks so wont make this with the training.

PM me if you want,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Are you sure you want to do this race LCD? I dont think you should.... you wont enjoy it. Do the Iron man in Galway instead ;-)

• Advertisement

jester1980 wrote: »
    Hey i have an entry i wont be using.

I was knocked down 2 1/2 weeks ago on bike and still very sore so no training for a few more weeks so wont make this with the training.

PM me if you want,

PM sent, definitely interested

Bambaata wrote: »
    Are you sure you want to do this race LCD? I dont think you should.... you wont enjoy it. Do the Iron man in Galway instead ;-)

Taking this advice, entry declined! Sorry for wasting your time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

did you check the tides timetable for the race ;-0

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

HI All

This entry has been sold, thanks everyone.

James

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭hunkymonkey

If anyone has a place that they aren't using, I'll take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭speedyj

peter kern wrote: »
    did you check the tides timetable for the race ;-0

Oh oh, is there something the less "effective" swimmers should know?
    About Kenmare 2012 that is - I by chance avoided some of the more memorable swims :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭interested

yeah, 50 year storm coming in that day - and it'll be so warm they'll ban wetsuits. Still, you can enjoy the nice bakery in the town ;)

Advertisement