Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

'Covers' for yard work

• 27-06-2012 9:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone using a spare set of rims and covers (bald tyres) just for yardwork to save good tyres on tractor?

I notice backing into silage pit wears tyres a bit. A 5-6month winter... would it make sense to have a bald set of tyres for the yard? Or is it a bit OTT? :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭kevthegaff

i sort of agree with u, i have a tractor with a loader- tyres 50% but when they get much worse il prob by a bigger tractor for field work with good tyres, i have hilly ground so are essential

Advertisement