Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iphone ringtones?

• 27-06-2012 9:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭

HI,
    Im wondering where I can buy/download ringtones for my iphones? Ive downloaded a few apps which are cr**. Looking for chart songs or theme tunes from programmes, things like that. I went into itunes and all i can find is a few very bad ringtones or recommended apps.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,844 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

You can buy ringtones from the itunes store

Edit: You can buy sings from itunes and make into ringtones
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1693

Alternately you can make a song into a ringtone
    http://www.ehow.com/how_2160460_custom-iphone-ringtones-free.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭bop1977

Zedge.net

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭djdunny

I use iringer. just download the app to your pc. import the song you want. select the 30 seconds of the song. then it exports it to the ringtones tab in iTunes. Then just sync it with your iPhone. Very easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

djdunny wrote: »
    I use iringer. just download the app to your pc. import the song you want. select the 30 seconds of the song. then it exports it to the ringtones tab in iTunes. Then just sync it with your iPhone. Very easy.

Does this work with the iSO5 software?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

jailbreak and its all free for any ringtone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

jailbreak and its all free for any ringtone
    It's free without jailbreaking using the apps/method mentioned above

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭djdunny

Does this work with the iSO5 software?

It sure does. Ive been using it for about 18 months now and never had an issue. My only gripe (and its a small one) is that the tone will only last for 30 seconds. But hey, better than the generic stuff :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

djdunny wrote: »
    Just tried it out, its brilliant, you can even import audio from youtube all from within the program. Nice one

Advertisement