Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all Cat lovers

Options
  • 27-06-2012 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Stary black and white kitten found in Lis na Dara area in Dundalk, its about 6 - 8 weeks old.

Very playful kitten, I can't keep it as I have a six month old baby.

Anyone interested can have it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Salvation

If you ring the vet on the avenue road they maybe able to help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

gar_morgan wrote: »
    Stary black and white kitten found in Lis na Dara area in Dundalk, its about 6 - 8 weeks old.

Very playful kitten, I can't keep it as I have a six month old baby.

Anyone interested can have it.

If you can't find any takers for the poor wee thing: http://www.louthspca.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 4 gar_morgan

already tried the lspca and they said they have no one to take it. bad time of year, seems to be kittens everywhere

might try the vet on avenue road, might do up some posters, also trying facebook

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Salvation

We have 20 here must be the season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

That estate is riddled with cats so I'm not surprised the produce of them is now making an appearance.

Finding mammy will be tough OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Angel8ie

Oh such a pity it's so hard finding homes for kittens. Hate the thought of what might happen to the, :(

Think I have someone in work that is willing to take it! Fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

Contact Drogheda Animal Rescue (on facebook) if you didn't get the puss sorted - they'll find a foster home for the kitty until a permanent home is found.

Advertisement