Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Homes: Downshire Park - Blessington

Options
  • 27-06-2012 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hello All,

Just wanted to see if any of you have heard of know anything about these new properties found HERE ?

I know they have been around for awhile, and well, they have not shifted yet, i had heard that they significantly dropped in price.

Like the 4 bed detached has dropped to 180,000 (apparently) - this is not reflected on the website, and i tried to get in contact with the agents but to no avail, no idea why.

I heard this through a family member, who lives close enough to these houses, and just wanted some feedback, or if anyone else knows about it.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ferti

Hello All,

Just wanted to see if any of you have heard of know anything about these new properties found HERE ?

I know they have been around for awhile, and well, they have not shifted yet, i had heard that they significantly dropped in price.

Like the 4 bed detached has dropped to 180,000 (apparently) - this is not reflected on the website, and i tried to get in contact with the agents but to no avail, no idea why.

I heard this through a family member, who lives close enough to these houses, and just wanted some feedback, or if anyone else knows about it.

Cheers.

Hi, did you buy the house in Downshire Park at the end? Just wondering, we are looking in to it ourselfs at the moment.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭oB1

Ferti wrote: »
    Hi, did you buy the house in Downshire Park at the end? Just wondering, we are looking in to it ourselfs at the moment.

Thanks

Hi Ferti,

No we didnt - To be honest, we found a lack of information all around, even when trying to get a viewing in, it was hard to track down the right person with the guys, seems the builder went A-Wall, i think.

It would be nice to get some info though, if anyone out there knows whats what

Have you been to look, or just making an inquiry?

Rob

Advertisement