Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions & Parking to Marquee

Options
  • 27-06-2012 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Can anyone give me a precise location of the Marquee, it's hard to find on Google Maps for a non-Corkonian!!

Whats the parking situation like there at night? Does it take long to leave the car parks?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

Can anyone give me a precise location of the Marquee, it's hard to find on Google Maps for a non-Corkonian!!

Whats the parking situation like there at night? Does it take long to leave the car parks?

Thanks in advance

http://goo.gl/maps/t1q3

There is parking by the Marquee and on the road there but it will take you a while to get out after the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

Thanks for that. I'm going to Daire O'Briain tomorrow night. How many people attend the Marquee on a night like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Thanks for that. I'm going to Daire O'Briain tomorrow night. How many people attend the Marquee on a night like this?

I think cap is 3k for seated shows though I don't think it's totally sold out.

evilivor wrote: »
    I think cap is 3k for seated shows though I don't think it's totally sold out.

Bad news for the promotor but good news for someone trying to get out of the car park quickly! Is the parking next door to the venue?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Thanks for that. I'm going to Daire O'Briain tomorrow night.

I'm going also :)

• Advertisement

Bad news for the promotor but good news for someone trying to get out of the car park quickly! Is the parking next door to the venue?

Did you get good seats John ?

kingtut wrote: »
    Did you get good seats John ?

Hi Tut
    I think so, but not 100% sure where as they were a gift for my better half and the ticketmaster outlet told me they were the best available...I'll have to take their word for it. Looking forward to day in Cork and a nice evening in the Marquee.

Hope you have a good one yourself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

kingtut wrote: »
    I'm going also :)

Me too! Haven't seen him live before. Should be fun!
    Is the parking next door to the venue?

There is a bit but I think they park people away from the venue too. It'll all be pretty well signposted anyway.

Best advice I can give is to turn up on time!

Hope you have a good one yourself :)

2nd row, Block A (should be good enough to see up his nose :D)
    Me too! Haven't seen him live before. Should be fun!

Same here, very excited about it !

Advertisement