Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Cleaner

Options
  • 27-06-2012 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I am looking for a cleaner who will also ironing for 2 -3 hours once a week pref on a Friday, I'm living on the Dublin road. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks,
    B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Have you tried the "Wanted" section of Adverts.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

pm me! have a very reliable friend thats looking for such work, and in the Dublin rd area

• Registered Users Posts: 30 EnufisEnuf

Hi there
    We are looking to do the same, we work stoopid hours and I hate having to spend my time off hoovering!
    However I have a few concerns... how, even with a reference, can you be sure that the person can be trusted... after all I am handing them a key to my house!
    I've heard horror stories of coming home to an empty house!

Also, what happens if they fall and break a leg... can they sue me?

Anyone got any advise, please

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

i would hire someone that is recommended by a friend etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

EnufisEnuf wrote: »
    Hi there
    We are looking to do the same, we work stoopid hours and I hate having to spend my time off hoovering!
    However I have a few concerns... how, even with a reference, can you be sure that the person can be trusted... after all I am handing them a key to my house!
    I've heard horror stories of coming home to an empty house!

Also, what happens if they fall and break a leg... can they sue me?

Anyone got any advise, please
    where are you. i have a woman here this last 4 years would trust her with my life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Mind me asking how much pw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

pay €50 ... now she couldbe here 4 hours or she ould be here 2 hours, either way its €50... she even pulled the weeds in my garden:eek:

Advertisement