Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand confirmation email

Options
  • 27-06-2012 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,

How long should it take HWVS to send a confirmation email after
    an order has been placed?

Placed an order yesterday, have received nothing. My email address
    is valid as I am getting newsletter related crap.

cheers,
    K.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Xeyn

Usually takes about 24 hours. Mine didnt arrive immediately so I wouldnt worry about it just yet. If it goes till the morning without receiving Id give them a call. Check your spam folder just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Klaatu

Cheers Xeyn,

Was expecting an automated mail fairly sharpish like when i order anything else over the net. Will wait till the morning and see what happens.

K.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Xeyn

I beg your pardon, i didnt read your op well enough, thought you ordered today. If you havent received anything by now there might well be a problem or your order hasnt registered. If you ordred during the day yesterday you should have received an email detailing the bank transfer by now...

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Klaatu

All sorted now.

Should be a happy camper in week or so.

Advertisement