Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rabbis sucking new born penis

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 307 ✭✭CodyJarrett

You've got some chutzpah posting that here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 181 ✭✭Dr.Strange

Good God.

• Site Banned Posts: 69 ✭✭Invader_Zimmy

whiplashed wrote: »
    You've got some chutzpah posting that here.

The truth can be denied, but the truth remains the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

For f*ck sake.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 307 ✭✭CodyJarrett

The truth can be denied, but the truth remains the same.

Yes, but is the story kosher?

• Advertisement

You want more proof?

<snip>

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Absolutely unreal - but sadly twisted and true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Is this practice common among Jews in Ireland?

Nah, instead they just give 'em a quick hand shandy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,954 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Wtf?!?!?!

Jail!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Nasty:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

You want more proof?

<snip>
    Okay, we don't need the video - the news article is enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭ArtyM

I could happily have lived the rest of my life without knowing this.

p.s. If anyone out there has a "sure thats nothin, the thing these other fellas do is much worse" example....

Please do not share.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭suomi

Anyone else think that the thread title said rabbit, not rabbis, and thought the thread was about a peadophile bunny?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Roger Sterling

suomi wrote: »
    Anyone else think that the thread title said rabbit, not rabbis, and thought the thread was about a peadophile bunny?

Haha yes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Biggins wrote: »
    Absolutely unreal - but sadly twisted and true!

The fúck...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Schmucks

Ireland's no 1 journalist Alison O'Riordan should visit synagogues in Ireland to investigate these matters.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I read it as Rabies :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

You want more proof?

<snip>

How symbollok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The practice is known as oral suction, or in Hebrew, metzitzah b'peh: after removing the foreskin of the penis, the practitioner, or mohel, sucks the blood from the wound to clean it.
    The practice, called metzitzah b'peh, or oral suction, is used by a small number of Orthodox mohels (Jewish ritual circumcisers). Many assume this practice is a hallmark of strict religious observance -- for better or worse, the ultimate in adherence to Jewish tradition. What's rarely considered is the way in which metzitzah b'peh conflicts with basic Jewish principles.

Metzitzah b'peh is uncommon even among those Jews who opt for religious circumcision of their sons.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-braver-moss/metzitzah-bpeh-circumcision-ritual-inconsistent-with-jewish-principles_b_1598281.html

I'd be surprised if it happens here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

i thought it was about new borns with rabbies!!
    oh how i was wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

Hahahahahahaha

Those crazy Jews.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Yeah I was like wtf are rabbits doing
    And then read it said rabbis so I was like wtf are these rabbis doing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Roger Sterling

Gas men altogether.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭djk1000

Oi vey! Der schlimasldik beibi's shmock!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Will this be another thread where a small number of religious zealots cause grief for a larger number of less strict people from the same group?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

did we really need a thread on this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

i don't think it happens here. Friend of my wife went to NY to get it done within the time limit (can't remember how many days that was) as there was no one in Ireland to perform the bris.

I read recently how a heap of babies contracted venereal diseases because of the "sucking" tradition.

biko wrote: »
    Will this be another thread were a small number of religious zealots cause grief for a larger number of less strict people from the same group?

:confused:

Yes?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭djk1000

McG wrote: »

I read recently how a heap of babies contracted venereal diseases because of the "sucking" tradition.

That statement has disturbed me beyond words.....:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Gas men altogether.
    a WWII jew joke?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Ah, you're all just a bunch of homophobics.

Or is it racist?

Maybe I'm thinking of sexism.

Then again I could be confusing it with ageism.

Is........Islamaphobia??

Bah, I'm going on my lunch..........I think I'll pass on the cocktail sausages, though.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Its sad that three babies have died from (it would seem) cross contamination from the mohel carrying out the procedure.

But its just a religious ritual of sucking blood from the wound and not something sexual.

There is a very old tradition among members of the traveling community here whereby a father would suck the blood from/of a dead child so as to make the child live on in him, litle practiced now I believe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,159 ✭✭✭frag420

so if i was to convert now to Judaeism and get a circum.............................never mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,715 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

You can't post a thread on this in a US election year.

Islamic female genital mutilation = barbaric, backward child abuse.

Anything the jews do = A ok

:D

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Advertisement

Its sad that three babies have died from (it would seem) cross contamination from the mohel carrying out the procedure.

But its just a religious ritual of sucking blood from the wound and not something sexual.

There is a very old tradition among members of the traveling community here whereby a father would suck the blood from/of a dead child so as to make the child live on in him, litle practiced now I believe.

I like Google too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

There was a guy describing doing that, on the Late Late not too long back :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

And the parents approve of this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I like Google too.

?.

wtf is wrong with people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

This seems to be a practice amongst some Ultra Orthodox Jews. So its basically a minority of a minority who practice this, and not representative of main stream Judaism. Bit unfair for the OP to not mention that, especially as its basically stated in the OPs linked article, that this is only a small group we are talking about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I can imagine the amount of pedo's who will suddenly feel the calling to serve God as an Ultra Orthodox Hasidic Rabbi.

Ok, I'm exagerating. But...legal blowjobs on newborns! Isn't religion great a justifying horrendous things in the name of 'God'?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭Bambii_

xzanti wrote: »
    I read it as Rabies :eek:

Me too. Even after reading the OP it took a minute to sink in that it is Rabbis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

I saw this on the homepage and thought it was a typo of "Rabbits" especially when I saw the last poster!

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj640/tmc86ox/rabbits.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭leincar

Off course this thread was started by someone who seems to admire the neo-nazi Golden dawn party in Greece.

Nuff said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Nothing sexual? Out of all the body parts you could lop off a baby without killing it why do you think they choose its genitals?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 181 ✭✭Dr.Strange

?.

I think she's suggesting that you just googled it and then copied it down to seem knowledgeable!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

5b6.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

probably after some free cheese <snip>

Dr.Strange wrote: »
    ?.

I think she's suggesting that you just googled it and then copied it down to seem knowledgeable!

She?

That's exactly what I meant madame.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement