Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Use up credit

Options
  • 27-06-2012 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Strange question but is there any way to usefully use up pay as you go credit. I just topped up my phone and then I ended up getting a bill pay phone (Galaxy S3. Love it by the way). It is only €20 but it seems like a waste especially seems that I already spent a fair bit of money. Oh and I don't want a million ring tones or something like that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭djdunny

did you keep your number when you went to billpay or did you get a new number? what network is your credit number with?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭The Bobster

djdunny wrote: »
    did you keep your number when you went to billpay or did you get a new number? what network is your credit number with?

I am currently a three pay as you go and I now have a three bill pay. The sim card they gave me has a temporary number and I can then switch my number over online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭djdunny

Ah I see. well you could donate it to a charity via a txt? you could also ask does the credit come off your bill. I know with a few networks you would get whatever balance you had as a discount on your first bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,195 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Would Three not transfer the money over to take it off your next bill? I'd understand if you were switching providers, but within the same company they might be able to help.

As for the charity text, the Jack & Jill Foundation accept donations that way.

Advertisement