Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer to DCU

Options
  • 27-06-2012 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had any idea that if you apply for a transfer to the college from another, if you can then defer your place for a year? Any advice/answers really welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭jennyq

Best thing to do would be to ring up DCU Registry, they're the only ones who'll be able to tell you for sure. It depends on individual circumstances. Their phone number will be on the DCU website.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 jellytot93

jennyq wrote: »
    Best thing to do would be to ring up DCU Registry, they're the only ones who'll be able to tell you for sure. It depends on individual circumstances. Their phone number will be on the DCU website.

Oh okay, hmmm! I've still to sent in my form before July 1st for transfer so I'll ring after I've done that, thanks for help!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 mahad086

hey,

has anyone ever transferred from ul bbs to dcu bbs ??

Advertisement