Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Workouts on Garmin Connect

Options
  • 27-06-2012 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

I've been having trouble with accessing/creating workouts on the connect website lately. When I click on anything on the workouts screen, the screen just goes blank. I can see a list of previously saved workouts but if I try to click on any of them nothing happens. I was just wondering if anybody else has this problem. I got a new computer in work lately which may be the root of this problem. Should I just try downloading the software again?

Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

I had this prob before.For some strange reason,I started using Internet Explorer to use Garmin Connect when I was previously using Mozilla Firefox. When I reverted back.prob solved.Cheers KC

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Ecoenergy

That seems to have done the trick.
    Cheers JC.

Advertisement