Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mac brushes or sigma brushes

• 27-06-2012 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi I want to start gettin good make up brushes. I was going to start buying mac but I heard sigma brushes are quite good. These are supposed to be as good as mac and are a lot cheaper. Has anyone tried these brushes ir do you think just stick with mac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

I've used Sigma and not MAC so I'm probably biased but I jut couldn't justify spending €50 on 2 MAC brushes when you can buy a whole Sigma set for that.

I've found the quality amazing on Sigma and they've made my make up application a hundred times better

I get my sigma stuff from Cloud10beauty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I really like Sigma brushes and find the quality to be as good as MAC. I don't have any of the exact same ones in each brand so I can't directly compare, but overall I really rate Sigma. Think I'd buy them again as opposed to getting MAC ones 'cause they really are much cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 DuvetCover

+1 for Sigma brushes, love them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

Sigma and Sedona Lace are great, I know I always say it, but I have both!
    Here's a review you might want to check out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-WqO2nfbr0&feature=g-u-u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Sigma for price ;) great quality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Why don't you start off with a set of Sigma brushes and then just by a MAC brush every now and again. I wouldn't regret purchasing MAC but for the quality and price of Sigma you can't go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭shelly22

Sigma brushes seem to be getting great reviews, I wasn't sure if they were to good to be true for the price
    They seem to have great sets but are sold out at the moment on one of the websites so hopefully they will be back in stock soon xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

its cheaper to order off their site, will probably be faster than waiting also. takes less than two weeks I think.

Advertisement