Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

athlone car parking times

Options
  • 27-06-2012 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

hey all,
    im hoping to do a bit of study in the evenings in the library in athlone over the coming months. does anyone know what time car parking charges stop at? i cant afford them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

6 I think, 6:30 at the latest. What time does the library close at?

You should get a pretty good all-day rate in the underground of the Town Centre.

http://athlonetowncentre.com/getting-here/car-parking/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Park in golden island and walk up

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭athlonelad

hey all,
    im hoping to do a bit of study in the evenings in the library in athlone over the coming months. does anyone know what time car parking charges stop at? i cant afford them.
    Library in college or town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Kurz

Park in golden island and walk up

There's your answer. Golden island is free and a two minute walk away.

But, they are enforcing their 3 hour rule now. Maybe they always did, but last week was the first time I ever seen anyone checking regs, and the signs were uncovered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Are the signs in the Golden Island Athlone covered or uncovered at the moment. There was always 3 hours free parking there, after that it was a 50e fine or clamped. Whats the story with parking there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Yeah there is someone going around checking regs but I'm not sure how much they actually enforce it.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 urbane4u

just went there yesterday..it is 06:30

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

urbane I done understand what you mean by 6:30.

08:30 - 18:30 Monday to Saturday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement