Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hardwareversand money transfer

Options
  • 27-06-2012 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

does anyone know the address used for deutsche postbankag dortmund?

trying to send via banking 365 emailed hardwarversande this morn but no reply as yet.

if anyone has done this via banking 365 ur input will b welcome.

all the other info on the email from hardwareversand is fine...just trying to locate bank branch address

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

I did it in person on monday and didn't have to fill in the address on the form. I just used everything that was in the box they emailed me. The woman in the bank said it was all fine and worked no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭The Omen 666

I did it in person on monday and didn't have to fill in the address on the form. I just used everything that was in the box they emailed me. The woman in the bank said it was all fine and worked no problem

might have to do that myself yet...

For those interested and paying by international transfer via BOI Banking 365

The Deutsche Postbank AG Dortmund Address is

Deutsche Postbank AG
    vertreten durch den Vorstand
    c./o. Postbank Dortmund
    Hiltropwall 4 - 12
    44137 Dortmund

BOI Banking 365 ask for the address when setting it up online

For those interested and paying by international transfer via BOI Banking 365

The Deutsche Postbank AG Dortmund Address is

Deutsche Postbank AG
    vertreten durch den Vorstand
    c./o. Postbank Dortmund
    Hiltropwall 4 - 12
    44137 Dortmund

BOI Banking 365 ask for the address when setting it up online

The only parts i used were:
    Deutsche Postbank AG Dortmund
    Hiltropwall 4 - 12
    44137 Dortmund

The line "vertreten durch den Vorstand" is only something about the board of the bank and not the address.

hope it helps:)

Advertisement