Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Zoo

Options
  • 27-06-2012 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Hi,

We will be four adults and one child aged 2 going to Dublin zoo in July. Do you know of any discount we could avail of?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Angel8ie

Hi there. Do you shop in tesco? You can use your club card vouchers for the zoo. I think it's €4 for an adult and €3 worth of vouchers for a child. If you don't have enough you could always buy those vouchers off your friends/family.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

MaudL wrote: »
    Hi,

We will be four adults and one child aged 2 going to Dublin zoo in July. Do you know of any discount we could avail of?
    Thanks

Child will be free so its basically 4x E15. The only discount on adult tickets is student discount AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭MaudL

Thank you both
    Angel8ie wrote: »
    Hi there. Do you shop in tesco? You can use your club card vouchers for the zoo. I think it's €4 for an adult and €3 worth of vouchers for a child. If you don't have enough you could always buy those vouchers off your friends/family.

When are the next Tesco vouchers being mailed out? I've already used the last batch.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

MaudL wrote: »
    Thank you both

When are the next Tesco vouchers being mailed out? I've already used the last batch.
    Thanks!

Ditto! And I'm going there in the middle of July

Advertisement