Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CMA Ireland holding their First national Bike Rally. 29/30th June.

• 27-06-2012 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

I have also posted this in the motorcycle forum but there are many believers with bikes that may not spot it there.

The Christian Motorcycle Association are having their first Rally this weekend in Fordstown Co Meath.

The CMA is an international motorcycle club made up of those interested in bike ride outs, meeting up and sharing the Gospel.

Anyone with a bike welcome from any denomination.

jzfkmu.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/events/287471544644018/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

I wish someone had posted this a few weeks earlier. I would like to have gone - but unfortunately me and my bike already have plans for this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

PDN wrote: »
    I wish someone had posted this a few weeks earlier. I would like to have gone - but unfortunately me and my bike already have plans for this weekend.
    Apologies over the short notice.

Probably make it Saturday afternoon, will have to take the Bros 400. (The GSXR 750 is in Clare at the moment.)

What bike have you got?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

Apologies over the short notice.

Probably make it Saturday afternoon, will have to take the Bros 400. (The GSXR 750 is in Clare at the moment.)

What bike have you got?

A Yamaha Virago XV535. I'd like to upgrade to one of the bigger DragStars :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

PDN wrote: »
    A Yamaha Virago XV535. I'd like to upgrade to one of the bigger DragStars :D
    Been riding bikes since I was 19, always said I would get a Harley when I reached 40, It never happened. :)

Advertisement