Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Toms for men

• 27-06-2012 2:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭

Do any men wear Toms?

Are they comfortable? Last long?

I like the ethics behind them, that they donate one pair or shoes for every pair you buy. I mean, they are cheap enough, but I'm not going to buy shoes I can't wear, I'd rather just give the money to charity!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 c0ccydynia

i've seen quite a few guys wearing toms,they're pretty unisex for the most part
    i have a pair of black toms i bought about two years ago and they are the comfiest shoes ive ever owned,they're a bit tight to start off with but they loosen out after about a week
    as for how long they last,mine are still like new even though i wear them nearly every day,the sole doesnt really get worn down,whatever its made of :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I'm not a guy, but I have 3 pairs of Toms :P Comfiest shoes I've ever worn. I actually work in a shoe shop that sells them and I wear them far more often that my Converse as I don't limp out the door when I finish a shift! They are tight when you wear them first but like the previous poster said, they stretch out really fast!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭Prettyblack

Thanks, I will check them out, there's a lot of designs which are quite nice. But in this weather they may not get much wear! :-)

Advertisement