Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOI: League Of Ireland Fixtures (WEEK 15) June 29 2012

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Rovers 1-0 up against Shelbourne. Brennan with the goal after 5 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Rovers handing out a trashing of their own tonight! 4-0 up at half-time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

MNS is up on RTE Player now for anyone like myself that missed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I have seen some bad defending in my time and Rovers is up there watching the highlights just now.

horrific!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,592 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Can just about live with 4-2

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Another terrible first goal to give away - 0-4 up at the time or otherwise.

Was it Pats CY v UCD in the other semi final?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

dfx- wrote: »
    ..Was it Pats CY v UCD in the other semi final?

Yep, you're playing St. Pats CY in the final.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

stovelid wrote: »
    That was painful to watch. League over for us. Kenny's position rapidly becoming untenable. Garlands and Gilbert will never start again.

Can Rovers afford to pay off Kenny?

Pats away performance was muck, Rovers at home last night was fecking dire!

Was that the same lad in goal as when Delaney got sent off in Tallaght?:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

dfx- wrote: »
    Was that the same lad in goal as when Delaney got sent off in Tallaght?:eek:

Yup Skinner, 3 of the 4 were his fault! Praying the new keeper we're supposedly signing off Sheriff is something better!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Ebbs

Can Rovers afford to pay off Kenny?

No.

People saying we're back and such... I dont have too much optimism. Two easy goals that we gave away. I would have rathered a 2-0 win. We must be near bottom, if not bottom of the clean sheet rankings.

You'd have to pay Kenny off in bulk, then appoint someone on the same salary to take over, then there's coaching staff etc. It's not an option, for me
    Yup Skinner, 3 of the 4 were his fault! Praying the new keeper we're supposedly signing off Sheriff is something better!

I don't know what he was doing for the fourth, it looked a harmless shot from Turner..he might be worse than Jansson.:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,954 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Could hardly be worse, but from what I saw of the game, he was far from the only one at fault. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

........base to Agent Kenny, congratulations Agent Kenny phase 1 has been a success. Phase 2 - Operation Europe is "go" reapeat "Go". Time may be short so recommend maximum use of Oman/Gartland

On completion of your mission the usual safehouse is Derry will be made available. Good Luck

Had to steal that from the bohs forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

bohsboy wrote: »
    ........base to Agent Kenny, congratulations Agent Kenny phase 1 has been a success. Phase 2 - Operation Europe is "go" reapeat "Go". Time may be short so recommend maximum use of Oman/Gartland

On completion of your mission the usual safehouse is Derry will be made available. Good Luck

Had to steal that from the bohs forum.

Could have fixed the typo 1st :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Could have fixed the typo 1st :pac:

Meh...:p

Advertisement