Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lewis Watson announces a show at the Academy 2 November 4th

Options
  • 27-06-2012 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

LEWIS WATSON ANNOUNCES ACADEMY 2 SHOW FOR NOVEMBER 4TH
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxtw-vXgCE8

Lewis Watson has announced an Academy 2 Show for November 4th. Tickets are priced at €8.30 (including booking fee) on-sale from Ticketmaster outlets and online at www.ticketmaster.ie from Friday 29th June, 9am.
    Following a completely sold-out headline tour across the Uk, Lewis Watson has announced he will be coming to Ireland to play the Academy 2, November 4th. Having received over 2 million YouTube views to date, Lewis has seen his online following rapidly grow in the last year. His open and relaxed personality comes across brilliantly in his smooth guitar playing, and confident performance style, perhaps one of the reasons he has seen his star rise so quickly.
    Lewis began performing in May 2011, notching up numerous performances around the UK, including two A64’s on SB.TV, a channel renowned for spotting new talent, as well as plays on MTV, AKA and 1Xtra. In this short time, he has not only gained support from people within music Industry but also respect from the greater media circle. Collaboration requests have flooded in from Influential and prominent artists such as Ed Sheeran, Wiley, Charlie Simpson, Scrufizzer and Aggro Santos. Ed Sheeran has also been quoted as describing Lewis as ‘smashing it’ in the music industry at the moment.
    Lewis explains “from a young age when I got a guitar and started covering lots of songs I would put them up on my blog or YouTube channel, as I didn’t think I was ready to perform them to an audience. Then I started getting some very generous feedback and things went from there’.
    Lewis then started performing live as often as he could, and the requests started flooding in. As an Independent artist Lewis released two videos in 2011, starting with his #3 and then featuring on let go (Krept & Konan collaboration). His first EP was released in April, which has received rave reviews and with new YouTube video’s and covers added daily things are only getting bigger and better for Lewis in 2012! Watch this space as Lewis Watson is on the rise!
    See Lewis Watson live @ the Academy 2 November 4th, tickets €8.50 incl booking fee on-sale Friday June 29th, 9am. This is an over 14’s show (strictly no alcohol served).

Links
    www.lewiswatsonmusic.com

Comments

Advertisement