Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

(US) Man arrested for pointing gun at neighbour over farting incident

• 27-06-2012 4:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Man arrested for pointing gun at neighbour over farting incident

LOL :

http://bbc-worldnews.net/2012/06/man-arrested-for-pointing-gun-at-neighbour-over-farting-incident/

added paragraphs for your pleasure

A 72-year-old man from the US has been arrested after allegedly pointing a gun at his neighbour for farting outside his apartment.

It certainly wasn’t a case of love thy neighbour as Daniel Collins Jr apparently felt the need to point a silver revolver at his 47-year-old neighbour after he caught wind of the man’s flatulence from inside his apartment.

Daniel Collins Jr pointed a gun at his neighbour after he farted in front of his apartment (Teaneck Police Department) It is believed that the confrontation occurred when Collins heard the fart as his neighbour walked in front of the building.

According to Detective Lt. Andrew McGurr of Teaneck Police, Collins said: ‘I’m going to put a hole in your head’, before the police were then called and the revolver was found under the front passenger seat of Collins’ vehicle.

The .32-caliber Taurus revolver fitted the description that police had been given by the neighbour and Collins was then taken into police custody.

Collins was charged with aggravated assault, unlawful possession of a firearm, possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose and terroristic threats before being released on his own recognisance.

According to McGurr, the two men had a long history of disputes, owing largely to noise complaints, and it appears that this un-neighbourly act was the final straw.

=======================================================

So would you pull a gun on someone who farted in your direction.
    This 72yo did

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Story stinks tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Them crazy 'mericans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

He wouldn't be fartin' no more with a bullet up his hole :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Samich wrote: »
    He wouldn't be fartin' no more with a bullet up his hole :)

Incorrect. That would actually produce an increased amount of gas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

terroristic threats

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I like that guy pulled a gun on someone for passing gas and he was let go about his business by the police. I can't help imagining him stab someone at a set of traffic lights for not pushing the button fast enough.
    72? He might be dropping marbles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,134 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It would have been better if it happened in Chicago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Glad he doesn't live near me he'd have blown the hole off me after I'd blown the hole off meself :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭housetypeb

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Flatulence" is a well-known phrase in the United States Declaration of Independence.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

This is one of the best threads I have read in ages, had me in hysterics just reading the above.

Attacking him with a gun for "letting off"
    I'd say the aul fellas head would explode if he had to work in any number of places over here, when the air is polluted by certain people of a Monday morning after the traditional "Sunday Feed" of Guinness :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

pointing a gun over a fart,what the hell was he on cocaine or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

He was probably high from yer man's "emissions" :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

that would have to be some fart :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

I once caused a work colleague to vomit because of a fart I did ( he said later '' it wasn't the smell that made me sick , it was the taste '' ) , while he didn't threaten me with a gun he did report me to management which I thought was a tad OTT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Delancey wrote: »
    I once caused a work colleague to vomit because of a fart I did ( he said later '' it wasn't the smell that made me sick , it was the taste '' ) , while he didn't threaten me with a gun he did report me to management which I thought was a tad OTT.

:eek:

ohhhhh jesus, i havent laughed as much in AH in a while! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Proper order. If only they'd bring in similar actions in nightclubs. They all smell like **** since the smoking ban started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

MagicSean wrote: »
    Proper order. If only they'd bring in similar actions in nightclubs. They all smell like **** since the smoking ban started.

Fair point , my brother has stopped going to pubs for the very same reason since the ban.

Advertisement