Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Job

• 27-06-2012 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hey Lads, I just finished my Leaving Cert and badly need a job for the summer and maybe next year as I'm considering a year out! Need to money really for University etc......... If any of ye know a place hiring in the Roscommon/Mayo/Sligo area please tell me!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

You best bet is to print off loads of CVs and drop them into different places.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭validusername1

Just give CVs in to every place that you can. If nothing comes up, offer to work somewhere for free for a few weeks. This will give you experience to put on your CV and so will make you more attractive to future potential employers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tommies

Im doing my lc this year and need a summer job. when should i start handing out cvs net month middle of may?

Advertisement