Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doggie Daycare Cork

• 27-06-2012 4:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering does anyone have any experience with Creedons Doggie Daycare in Cork City? Or are there any other daycares someone could recommend?

The whole family will be heading away for two days for a Christening and I don't trust anyone enough to mind Cato while i'm away so i'm looking into the Daycare and boarding option that Creedons do.

I am very nervous about the whole thing as Cato has never been left alone so I want to make sure I'm leaving him in capable and trustworthy hands! I don't think he would cope well in a kennel situation so the idea of boarding and daycare sounds the best to be so far. I know he would be in his element playing with other doggies for the day :D.

As far as i'm aware he would have to do a three day assessment before I could go ahead with it, which is fine, but it would be nice to have some other options too.

Does anyone have any experiences with Creedons/Doggie daycares in the Cork city area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭suziwalsh

Have heard nothing but good reports about Creedons, excellent customer service and so lovely to the dogs...well worth a look at their facebook page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

I've had a look at the facebook and he's been groomed there a few times too :). Just looking for opinions on the daycare/boarding experience :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

While I haven't used them personally again I have heard a lot of good things, might be a good idea to post in the Cork Forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 FiveSive

Ive never heard anything negative, a friend of mine uses them all the time and raves about them. She said the staff are incredibly helpful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Léan wrote: »
    I've had a look at the facebook and he's been groomed there a few times too :). Just looking for opinions on the daycare/boarding experience :).

I'd go for it in heartbeat OP. We're in Dublin and use a daycare up here - my dog is exhausted after it and pretty much goes to bed when he comes home and doesn't get up until the morning - I'd much prefer him to be happy playing all day and also having human contact as opposed to in a kennel most of the day himself and just let out for walks a few times. Now I know when he was in kennels (twice) he was well looked after but I felt so guilty at the thought of him being cooped up by himself most of the day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement