Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watersgate, Bilberry

Options
  • 27-06-2012 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anything about this estate? A friend of mine who's a Chinese national is thinking about buying a house there and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it? Is there many people living there, is there ever any trouble there or any other issues? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Actually seems like a nice place. I live just up the road from it and it always seems to be nice and quiet anyway. It's got electric gates so only the residents have access I think. Lot worse estates around the town I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 loublue

Just be aware, there have been some problems with this estate. Also some of the properties are council owned.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Was looking at these on Daft a while back and they look to be finished to a very high standard. I'm not aware of any social housing within the development (I do know there are council housing developments in separate nearby developments though). It's a bit cut-off services wise so owning a car is pretty much essential I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

loublue wrote: »
    Just be aware, there have been some problems with this estate. Also some of the properties are council owned.

I think you're mixing it up with somewhere else. Never heard of any issues at all and I don't think there's any social housing.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 loublue

No it's water's Gate I know a few people living here renting from council and not paying yearly fee's.

• Advertisement
Advertisement