Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Connection

Options
  • 27-06-2012 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys,
    I tried to connect to Eircom phone and broadband today, have received my confirmation email and been given an installation date. However the installation date doesn't suit, so I called the number listed in the email for such circumstances. I was informed that the information in the email was wrong, that installation dates can't be changed on the phone and given an email address to send my query to instead. So I emailed the address given and received a bounce back that the address doesn't exist. Does anyone have a clue how to change the installation date for eircom...without having to go through all the options on the phone and being on hold again?
    Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

ciaramatty wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I tried to connect to Eircom phone and broadband today, have received my confirmation email and been given an installation date. However the installation date doesn't suit, so I called the number listed in the email for such circumstances. I was informed that the information in the email was wrong, that installation dates can't be changed on the phone and given an email address to send my query to instead. So I emailed the address given and received a bounce back that the address doesn't exist. Does anyone have a clue how to change the installation date for eircom...without having to go through all the options on the phone and being on hold again?
    Cheers!

Hi ciaramatty,

If you would like to PM your order number or account number as well as a date that would suit you.

I will look into it and get back to you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement