Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to drink in Dublin

Options
  • 27-06-2012 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭

So folks where are the good spots to go for a night out in Dublin city on the beer for blokes over 25
    Just it's been a while since iv gone out in the city myself and i have two single friends coming over from London who would be into the night club scene
    I don't wana take them some where full of teeny boppers,
    I already know a few pubs i'll take them so im asking about places that open late like disco bars/late bars and night clubs and before anyone says it no Coppers is not a good place :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

When you say 'nightclub scene' do you mean clubs that play commercial chart/dance music or clubs that play house/techno music? If it's the former I haven't a breeze, if it's the latter the Twisted Pepper on Abbey Street is a great spot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Hogan's on Georges Street,The Globe/Ri Ra also on Georges Street.
    Whelans up on Wexford Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Rhand

Corner of O'Connell Street and Talbot Street seems to be a very nice place to drink. You got a little statue to sit on and everything!
    Loads of company too.

Advertisement