Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mother and baby group tallaght?

Options
  • 27-06-2012 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Don't know if im posting in the right place but im just wondering about mother and baby groups in the Tallaght area, my daughter is nearly 2 and my friend's little girl is just gone 3 and we are looking for groups to join in the area if anyone knows one thank you..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭cch

I know there's one in Citywest shopping centre on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
    But Tallaght is a big area and you might be totally the opposite end! Which areas would be handiest for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ciara lp

cch wrote: »
    I know there's one in Citywest shopping centre on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
    But Tallaght is a big area and you might be totally the opposite end! Which areas would be handiest for you?

I'm in Cookstown so city west would be close do you know anymore about it thank you. If I'm finding it hard to find things to do with dd in the area as I'm only new here.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭cch

Hi Ciara, the group is on Mondays and Fridays 11-1 and Wednesdays 2-4 (I think, I've been back to work over a year now!) in the room at the back of the shopping centre opposite the barbers. Maybe check for notices there in case I'm wrong about the times!
    But nice people and lots of toys! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Just wondering if anyone knows is this group still open? I was planning on going two weeks ago but saw no sign of the baby and toddler group and security didnt seem to know about it

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

It's not on anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭scrgirl

It's not on anymore.

There is a friends of breast feeding group on Monday afternoon at 1. Lots of babies and toddlers at it. Cuidiu do mum and toddler groups too check their website for local groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

scrgirl wrote: »
    There is a friends of breast feeding group on Monday afternoon at 1. Lots of babies and toddlers at it. Cuidiu do mum and toddler groups too check their website for local groups.

It starts at 2 and runs until 4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

There's one on the Castletymon Road (the road with the basketball arena/library/Tymon Park on it.) It's on on a Wednesday from 10.30 to 12.30 (I think), in the St Aengus Health Centre. It's something like €3 & includes a free yoghurt, banana & a biscuit for child.

Sorry I'm a bit vague, I looked into it for my mam to bring my little one to as I work Wednesdays, but as of yet, she hasn't brought her. Someone posted all the details on Rollercoaster, but the page appears to be gone now.

There's also Toddler Time very Wednesday from 10:30 to 11:30 in the Junior Library in Tallaght Library

There's a toddler group in Aylesbury Church on a Friday that I keep saying I'll go to as I take parental leave on a Friday, but haven't managed to make that one either.

Advertisement