Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone with ulster bank?

• 27-06-2012 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭

just glad milk cheque was in before all this crap:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Username John

Turns out the missus company use Price Waterhouse Cooper for their payroll, and they bank with Ulster bank it seems.... she was a few days late getting paid.
    Funny how at the start of all this - I remember saying "lucky we don't bank with em, and so will be unaffected" :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

sh*te happens so get on with things. from speaking to a few people UB have being more than accommodating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

went to my local branch today, with a lodgement, was expecting mayhem, i was the only customer there, was met by a nice man who said the computers are down and we cannot process cash lodgements til monday- i had a cheque, girl at till was very good and did lodgement manually... said its a nightmare and is just hopeful that her childrens allowance will be paid on tuesday. I can get in to see my statement on line but only transactions til 20 june are on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

If I had a ulster bank a/c I would be making full use of the two full weeks of credit, I wouldn't care to worry what my limit is and would hold onto the credit for a months or so under the term "taught" :D

Advertisement