Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

subscription services

Options
  • 27-06-2012 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

I recently got a new Samsung Galaxy S3 which I love, however I've noted that some apps I installed have started sending spam messages to my phone.

I inadvertently clicked one such message which began to open a link in the browser however I quickly closed it before it had loaded.

Just wondering if I have now managed to sign myself up for some unwanted service?
    I didn't wait to read what was on the link.

I haven't received any texts so far, so hopefully that's a good sign!

Can you be signed up to these services by simply clicking a link or would you have to enter your details or click agree / submit or similar before they sign you up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Belle Morte

Thanks for the info, appreciate it! No I didn't get any sms, they were spam notifications in the pull down notification bar if that makes any sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement