Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handmade lures advice

Options
  • 27-06-2012 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

I have a friend who lives abroad and wants me to send him Lures from here maybe handmade,any advice please on where to buy them?
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 marvin87

col.in.Cr wrote: »
    I have a friend who lives abroad and wants me to send him Lures from here maybe handmade,any advice please on where to buy them?
    thanks
    Hand made lures are very expensive to buy. There is a guy on ebay who sells some. His ebay name is brucewyett. If you go on to youtube there is a man who make the best quality lures ive ever seen his youtube name is SolarBaits. He also sells them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

marvin87 wrote: »
    Hand made lures are very expensive to buy. There is a guy on ebay who sells some. His ebay name is brucewyett. If you go on to youtube there is a man who make the best quality lures ive ever seen his youtube name is SolarBaits. He also sells them.

goodman thanks for the info
    cheers

Advertisement