Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for making a few quid

Options
  • 27-06-2012 8:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭

hey folks,

I am currently working on a business opportunity however it will be at least 6 months before it will make some money if it works, anyone any idea how i could make 300-500 euro a week to keep me going?
    many thanks:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭hytrogen

Plenty of opportunities to be had once you turn off the six1 news, it depends on what & where you can diverge into really..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭overthenest

hytrogen wrote: »
    Plenty of opportunities to be had once you turn off the six1 news, it depends on what & where you can diverge into really..

i hear ya, well i dont have a whole lot of time to invest as i am working on my new company so i just need something to bring in a regular 300 - 500 euro a week to keep me tied over...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

i hear ya, well i dont have a whole lot of time to invest as i am working on my new company so i just need something to bring in a regular 300 - 500 euro a week to keep me tied over...

So you are looking for an easy way to make 500 quid a week?

Do you really expect there to be an answer to this question? People work long hours in tough jobs and wouldn't get paid that much.

Best of luck with your new company.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭overthenest

obviously im aware that 300 quid doesnt just come along like that but i was wondering if there was a franchise or something which could generate me a small income while not having to put in a lot of time i havent got...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭alexlyons

i know where you're coming from, however:

that sort of money comes from either hard work, a lot of time and effort or a very good idea.

You don't want to put in time, hard work generally takes time and I doubt anyone here is going to hand you a very good idea rather than do it themselves.
    Unfortunately I don't think it's going to happen based on the parameters you've set.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

hey man .. Dont mean to be nasty in any way

you dont have time
    you dont have money

.. ?? your answering your own questions with the above ^^

Im not sure you have thought this out, i would struggle to think how you would make €30-50 with the above two points !

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

Get a part-time job?!

Most people when working away setting up a new venture are also plugging away at the day job to keep themselves going while putting in the hours to maximise the chances that the new venture takes off.

It would be handy if the few hundred fell out of the sky alright though :)

Advertisement