Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ag Science book?

Options
  • 27-06-2012 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

What is the most Ag Science LC book?

Some did Ag.Sc from my school - as an extra subject and did not have a book, they only got notes from the grinds teacher.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Breaking ground by edco is the newest and probably best book. I used throughout all of 6th year and found it to be not entirely comprehensive though, and using notes from grind schools is probably better, if you can get your hands on them. It's not a bad book though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭iMMer5ion

Thanks :) and I had meant *most common book, not 'most book'.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭123 LC

I used the farmers journal textbook, i thought it was good, i heard breaking ground is good too though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

123 LC wrote: »
    I used the farmers journal textbook, i thought it was good, i heard breaking ground is good too though :)

I forgot about that, that's supposed to be good too. One of those two. Avoid Hermann Geisel's book, although I have it and used it a little for filling up the project, it's a pretty bad textbook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭iMMer5ion

Breaking Ground so :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement