Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good Ireland tide app for Android?

• 27-06-2012 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Is there a good app out there as per title?

Thanks,

John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,627 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

johngalway wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Is there a good app out there as per title?

Thanks,

John

I have a great one - it was mentioned in a thread here which subsequently disappeared - it gives Dublin, Cobh and Waterford.

It's by Apptoonz - search for "dublin tides" or "waterford tides" and you'll find it.

Not much use if you're not in, or near, those three locations mind you.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭hytrogen

I tried a few free ones but they're mostly for the US coasts. Getting easytide.ukho.gov.uk on an android screen is pretty good to use

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Tide 7 is great . I use it for both Ireland and the UK. It gets its data from easy tide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭323

UK Tides by APERTO seems to be good also. Got it few weeks ago, data for lots of the harbours in Ireland.

“Follow the trend lines, not the headlines,”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

323 wrote: »
    UK Tides by APERTO seems to be good also. Got it few weeks ago, data for lots of the harbours in Ireland.

Good application . So far it seems like it has a good few more functions than tide 7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭sailordog13

Using TIDES,
    Version 3,
    Aperto, I think is the developer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭iopener

tide times.org.uk a mate of mine has this app on htc phone which is android os

Advertisement