Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop Fitting rentals?

Options
  • 27-06-2012 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Setting up a weekend sales event that requires clothing racks and rails. Are there any companies that rent that sort of equipment out? I'm in Waterford and would need them for four days twice a year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Jamerican wrote: »
    Setting up a weekend sales event that requires clothing racks and rails. Are there any companies that rent that sort of equipment out? I'm in Waterford and would need them for days twice a year.

Why not just buy your own?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭LLU

Er, I think it's because he only needs them for a few days twice a year. This would be a common criteria preferring to rent rather than buy just about anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

Maybe try a nightclub or a hotel as they might have rails from the cloak room that wouldn't be in use the whole time, but don't expect shiny stainless steel or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Jamerican

LLU wrote: »
    Er, I think it's because he only needs them for a few days twice a year. This would be a common criteria preferring to rent rather than buy just about anything.

This. Trying to save on expense and storage for a venture that I don't know will take off. I need a lot and heavy duty ones. I can make some but that requires conduit which is expensive apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Herbalist

I have a few of the argos ones at home that I use for clothes they are not bad and were not too expensive

Keep an eye out on the likes of done deal as when shops close down they will often sell on the fittings and you might pick some up at a low price which would be cheaper than renting them. I had a look there under 'clothes rail' and a good bit came up

Advertisement