Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bullet Belt

Options
  • 27-06-2012 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I figured all you rockers and metalheads might be able to help me :D I'm looking for a bullet belt, a proper one with tips aswell, not just the cartridges. I've tried Army Bargains and they only had one without tips and it was 50 quid. Anyone know where I can buy one and what price it would be? :) Like these ones :Destruction+-+Sentence+Of+Death.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

try ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

What city you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

EBay only has cheap plastic ones. I'm living in Dublin (:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

You tried Asha in Stephens green?

No I must actually have a look in there, I'll head in today and have a look (:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

i'll have a look in the attic, had two back in the day.....

found an old halfcut a few years ago, studs patches and embroidery!:P

barely got an arm into it:P

i'll have a look in the attic, had two back in the day.....

found an old halfcut a few years ago, studs patches and embroidery!:P

barely got an arm into it:P

If you can find them i'd gladly buy one off you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

There's a shop in temple bar ( I don't know the name im from limerick) but when I went to lamb of god I called in and they had them, the shop is white with a skeleton wearing a suit painted on the wall it's across from a pierces an tattoo parlour it sold all leather jackets and band t shirts but they had the belts up by the cash register!!

I think I know that shop, across from a skate shop if I'm not mistaken? :p Know how much they were?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

I think I know that shop, across from a skate shop if I'm not mistaken? :p Know how much they were?

Yeah that's the one skate city , between €50-€70 depending on which one I think

• Advertisement

Thanks man, must pop in if slavetothegrind can't find his :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

had a look for you this morning, no luck so far, havent seen them in 15 years so could be anywhere or gone in a skip thanks to my ever tidying wife.

did find a helloween teeshirt :D

Thanks for looking anyway :D and I just got a new Halloween poster yesterday.....freaky :p

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Try the eager beaver, it's accross from tha shop on the corner at the back of central bank. It's a second hand pshop, with all sorts of stuff, you might get lucky.

Asha used to sell them, been ages since I was in there though!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 anthony83

They are 100percent defo in the shop in temple bar, across from the skate shop, saw them last week. In the window. Asha botique sell them aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Like these ones :Destruction+-+Sentence+Of+Death.jpg

I think they have every bullet belt ever made, tbh good luck prising one off em.

Advertisement