Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astro pitches castledermot

Options
  • 27-06-2012 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi all
    I'm looking to play astro in the castledermot area as Carlow is to far for some of our players. I know there is astro pitches in castle villa but are these open to the public? Every time I'm in the area it looks all locked up.
    Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Yeah they are open to anyone interested in using them.

pm sent with my number.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TonyGately

You can find more info on Castle Villa AFC and contact details on our Facebook page.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    https://www.facebook.com/CastleVilla.AFC

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Ha - fancy seeing you here....

Welcome to boards!

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭KenSwee

Would be interested in playing 5 a side if anybody is interested in putting together a team. Haven't kicked a ball in years and over 40 so not fit at all so probably just a run about for fun.
    Also near Castledermot area.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭neddynono

I'll play any day except Thursday. Need a few more obvs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭KenSwee

That's cool, any day would suit me so if more joins, we can take it from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭neddynono

I'll post it up in the looking for players thread too and we'll see if we get any interest.

Advertisement