Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Among the Sleep

Options

Comments

Interesting concept!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,829 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

That looks class!!! Thought it was gonna be like a Chucky game for a sec and then the poltergeist kicks in! Def wanna see more about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Meh, looks like Amnesia played as an Infant. I love the genre but I can't say I'm excited by this in any way. I really don't see the appeal of playing as an Infant, can't imagine any sense of Immersion from that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I think the unique perspective should be fascinating.

I also think it's one of the ****test titles I've ever heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,889 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I also think it's one of the ****test titles I've ever heard.

Ah it's not so bad...nowhere near as bad as 'Dear Esther' anyway :P

• Advertisement

The Alpha for this is available on their Kickstarter page here

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AzN

Looks amazing, something i'll definitely be buying. Imagine this with the rift? can't wait for that to come out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Jim Sterling brought this game to my attention a few weeks ago with his preview of it. Looks damn good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

MOAR FOOTAGE.

Still pretty god damn stoked about this one. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I know I backed it, but I subsequently left it alone till they got it built knowing that I'd have forgotten all about it and that it'd then be a surprise :D

That footage makes me really happy about what's in the works :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Just a quick heads up, this is out now for anyone interested.

Alas, it's getting pretty mixed reviews so far but definitely gona pick it up once I'm finished with my current games.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,997 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Played this last night (with 2 others mind!). Good little game in fairness. Interesting to play a game from a 2 year olds point of view, and i can honestly say i didn't see the ending coming. Ending
    The 3 of us thought the evil monster thing was going to be the father, even with all the (now) obvious signs. Nice little twist if you didn't see it coming.
    Gameplay is alright, bit clunky and i did encounter a few glitches, going through objects, and i had to reload a checkpoint once due to a bug. But overall enjoyable. Bit expensive for what it is though. However, i did scream like a little girl on a few occasions...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I look forward to playing this, but fear my increasingly lowly laptop may struggle. Given that risk (made worse by a high price point) and the middling response, I'll probably wait until the PS4 version arrives.

Advertisement