Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Parkwest...Questions

Options
  • 27-06-2012 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi,

I think this is the most appropriate forum for this?

Myself and my partner are looking at some places in Parkwest and we have a few questions.

Most apartments available to rent are in the Academy- I know that the Academy is gated but generally how safe is it with regards crime, burglaries etc?

What is the profile of residents in the Academy and Parkwest as a whole- professionals, families, students?

Does there tend to be loud parties at weekends/evenings or is it relatively quiet- it has seemed quiet when we have been viewing apartments.

Is there a sense of community or does everybody pretty much keep to themselves- when we have viewed apartments it has seemed like you could feel detached from those living around you?

Thanks in advance of any replies!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,274 ✭✭✭emo72

Well that's between ballyfermot and clondalkin, but yea it's west Dublin. I work near it but couldn't tell you much about it. The place where the gym and shops is very quiet. Obviously it was meant to be the centre of a thriving community but it never took off. Maybe someone who lived in park west can give some feedback?

Advertisement