Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Montreal Comedy Festival 2012

Options
  • 27-06-2012 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi - Anyone been to the comedy in Montreal?
    I'm planning on going next month but I'm not finding the website very helpful.

I've been to Edinburgh Fringe for 5 years and I was wondering if Montreal was the same kind of set up?

Can you just arrive and decide what gigs you want to see that day or is it advisable to book in advance?
    Are there many gigs on all over the city or is it centralised to one/two venues?

Any advice would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Recognition Scene

I think the only thing we had tickets for before hand was the Just For Laughs gala on the final night, everything else we got tickets for while we were there. Had to talk our way into a couple of things though, it's definitely not a case of walk up and get in for every show.

Advertisement