Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex keeps breaking maintenance order

Options
  • 27-06-2012 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi guys

Hoping someone can give me some advice. I am in and of out court for the last two years my ex just keeps breaking every agreement. There is a court order in place, this year so far I have been in Court in January where he agreed to start paying on the arrears as well as the maintenance he hadnt paid anything since since Sept 2011, then again at the end of Feb where he agreed to bring up to date as he he only paid twice from our court date in Jan. In March he was summonsed to appear in court and again the solicitors agreed between them that he would bring up to date. He didnt, I was back in to court in April, another agreement made. Back in to court in May and my solicitor didnt file with court so I was sitting there like an eejit, he filed for us to appear last week and my ex didnt turn up and now I am back in tomorrow. What should I do I cant keep doing this any advice????:confused::(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

We can't give legal advice here I'm afraid. You need to talk to you solicitor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement