Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

One CD 2pc

• 27-06-2012 11:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭

Hi all, Can I install call of duty 4 on my pc and bro pc and still use the same cd key ?

Will it work fine online ?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

No i would imagine that it could result in your copy getting blocked from multiplayer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

I am also having troubles installing the CD I keep getting error 1305.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

never heard of that problem but apparantly it happens read this http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091229191437AA4xi3n

never heard of that problem but apparantly it happens read this http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091229191437AA4xi3n

I wish I saw this earlier as I used a long way of fixing it. I extracted the iso file to my desktop and i reinstalled it again, it still brought up the error but an ignore button came which i used.

Problem again is multilayer works but single player doesn't work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

cod4 will work fine on both machines provided you do not try to play multiplayer at the same time on punkbuster enabled servers - In the ideal world each copy = 1 multiplayer at a time but if you are doing it on the cheap look for cracked servers in the server browser and it should allow you both to play - There is no risk of being blocked or banned for doing this.

The system is designed so you can't both play on official servers with anticheat.

• Advertisement

Hercule wrote: »
    cod4 will work fine on both machines provided you do not try to play multiplayer at the same time on punkbuster enabled servers - In the ideal world each copy = 1 multiplayer at a time but if you are doing it on the cheap look for cracked servers in the server browser and it should allow you both to play - There is no risk of being blocked or banned for doing this.

The system is designed so you can't both play on official servers with anticheat.

Hi, all

thanks for the reply I've installed it and it works.

It seems I need a disk in the cd player for single player o work.

But I get the feeling that COD4 is not my thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

Hi, all

thanks for the reply I've installed it and it works.

It seems I need a disk in the cd player for single player o work.

But I get the feeling that COD4 is not my thing.
    Try promod i didnt like it at first but it is class.Just torn on mods when searching for a game a play on a netsky server.Im currently out of action until i can get a new gfx card :(

Advertisement