Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from soccer - Never posted there???

Options
  • 28-06-2012 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭

Hi

I cannot post in the soccer forum, even though I don't think I have ever posted there before nor have I trolled or offended anyone???

Is there somebody I should drop a PM to???

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Please be advised that you are not banned from the Soccer forum; rather, this forum has restricted access, and you must follow all the terms and conditions for access to the forum. Please see these guidelines, and make sure you follow all of them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

REQUEST:

Would the Admin please close this DRP and mark it "Resolved?"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement