Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tallafornias Cormanitor caught by revenue using tractor diesel in his car

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭VEN

GarIT wrote: »
    I know Kelly

how unfortunate 'an all' 'like'

remember Cormator, its quality we're after, not quantity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Anyone got a number for him? Want to use him as my regular taxi... not that I order taxis very regularly. Might get a few tips about pumping up the guns.

Don't do it, it's a horrible look!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Caseywhale wrote: »
    I think he is the first person I ever heard of getting caught for agri D in dublin.
    I know loads of people who use it and have been for the last 20 years.
    None of them have ever been dipped. I've never ever seen dipping at any check point i've ever seen either.
    The chances of getting caught must be tiny altogether.

I've passed through 5 checkpoints in Dublin in the last 12 months where they've been dipping. All of them were big checkpoints, morning rush hour, and had gardaí, customs and social welfare.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭J DEERE

Thoie wrote: »
    I've passed through 5 checkpoints in Dublin in the last 12 months where they've been dipping. All of them were big checkpoints, morning rush hour, and had gardaí, customs and social welfare.

Whereabouts have you seen these checkpoints?

J DEERE wrote: »
    Whereabouts have you seen these checkpoints?

Twice near Cherrywood, once on the south quays heading towards Heuston, and can't remember the other two.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Caseywhale

Thoie wrote: »

You must be the unluckiest person alive.

I've seen none dipping in 25 years driving in Dublin every morning and evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

tan11ie wrote: »
    Don't do it, it's a horrible look!
    It looks brilliant and dolly birds love it!:D

If Cormac is reading this. I just want to wish him the best. Stay strong brah.

• Advertisement

It looks brilliant and dolly birds love it!:D

Majority of women don't like the beef cake look. Honestly any time I've seen that guy while flicking through the channels I thought - that guy looks like he is walking around with a pole shoved up his ass :(

Majority of women don't like the beef cake look. Honestly any time I've seen that guy while flicking through the channels I thought - that guy looks like he is walking around with a pole shoved up his ass :(
    Yea, I read that a lot. But then when I go to nightclubs it's a different story.

Yea, I read that a lot. But then when I go to nightclubs it's a different story.

Well maybe you're an exception :D

Caseywhale wrote: »
    You must be the unluckiest person alive.

I've seen none dipping in 25 years driving in Dublin every morning and evening.

Or the luckiest - I haven't been stopped at any of them. Wouldn't have mattered if I was - my tax, insurance and NCT are up to date, I'm not doing anything dodgy regarding social welfare, and I don't drive a diesel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Cormac is more than just a "beefcake", he's also a hell of a guy.

he does walk like that alright, a bit put on "look at meee, i'm rubber man" i'd be careful with that walking around at night, but he drives a taxi so he's relatively safe.

• Advertisement

copper face jacks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

Well maybe you're an exception :D
    Not talking about myself here, I look nothing like the Cormanator.

Not talking about myself here, I look nothing like the Cormanator.

God I'd say he gets pissed off being call that!

God I'd say he gets pissed off being call that!
    I'd imagine he loves it, would you not think?

• Advertisement
Advertisement