Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

People the world see as good looking/attractive but you don't see it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Melissa Joan Hart was famous and on one of the most succusful TV shows of its type

She's only 36, she's pretty but I'd barely recognize her anymore

I'm not cherrypicking photos here
    The first is from her wikipedia page
    And the second is the first photo in google

Dafuq happened to Sabrina?!?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Latchy wrote: »
    Actually for a man who had so many health problems , JFK wasn't a bad looking guy at all and his womanising / sexual exploits are legendry .The meidication which he took for his addisons disease had the affect of given him an all year round tan .Compared to Nixon on that tv debate he did look like a movie star while Nixon looked like the local vicar . The Beatles weren't great looking guys but hardly ugly and like Kennedy, they had personal charisma ,could sing and play a bit which made up for any physical deficiencies...and they made long hair accceptable .

Jordan cakes herself in so much make up that I'm sure there is just bones under there instead of a face .

Apparently JFK always had sex with a hooker before debates to give him 'a glow'.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭iffy_2007

LylaElise wrote: »

I'm a woman and I just don't get the appeal of Gosling, along with Channing Tatum and Ryan Reynolds. Eyes far too close together, over tanned and way too beefed up. The all have major case of douche face. Now they're no where near the territory of high maintenance pretty boy Ronaldo but close enough to not find them appealing.

Completely agree - something weird about their eyes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Sindri wrote: »
    I don't think Angelina Jolie is particularly good looking neither is Kate Moss or Claudia Schiffer (who looks like a whiskerless schnauzer) or most models really.

a lot of the catwalk models aren't that hot compared to lingerie or glamour models
    bullvine wrote: »
    Rihanna, just dont get the attraction of her at all.

Renee Zelweger, probably not any more but the way people use to drool over her

Renee Zelweger - always though she was a total munter
    complicit wrote: »
    Anyone who says Rihanna has no sense of aesthetics and is quite possibly asexual.
    Jaxxy wrote: »
    Katy Perry is a good looking girl but she's always plastered with make up which gives her a fake, "barbie" look and she always comes across as such an idiot in interviews. "Thank you for believing in my weirdness." What? **** off.

Rihanna is another one for me. Sexy, yes. Novelty, maybe. But she's not good looking IMO.

rihanna used to be better looking as people have mentioned

as for katy perry she's very good at implying a naughty/cheeky/is up for it persona & showing her cleavage which adds to attraction for her

Larbre34 wrote: »
    I do have thing for Fergie since 'my humps' and Im fully aware that she has a face for radio and that youd catch diseases they havent had a chance to name yet!!

you'd leave it like a painter's if you had the chance :D
    she has/had anyway a good body thought even if the face isn't the best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Larbre34 wrote: »
    I do have thing for Fergie since 'my humps' and Im fully aware that she has a face for radio and that youd catch diseases they havent had a chance to name yet!!

What the fúck sort of radio do you have?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

1ZRed wrote: »
    Dafuq happened to Sabrina?!?:eek:

She just looks like your average "curvy" bird to me now tbh. Not that she was ever anything special ffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Apparently JFK always had sex with a hooker before debates to give him 'a glow'.
    He had sex in hotels and at the white house with office staff and anybody else who was willing and there were plenty who were .He said to the British Prime Minister Harold Macmillan '' I have to have sex at least every 3 days or I get a migraine '' .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

I see better looking people everyday than most of the people mentioned here. Thank god for real people and real beauty.

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    She just looks like your average "curvy" bird to me now tbh. Not that she was ever anything special ffs!

Wtf kind of curvy birds have you been looking at!?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Melissa Joan Hart was famous and on one of the most succusful TV shows of its type

She's only 36, she's pretty but I'd barely recognize her anymore

I'm not cherrypicking photos here
    The first is from her wikipedia page
    And the second is the first photo in google

Mother of jaysis!

She was no great shakes to begin with but that's a turn for the worse alright!
    Time hasn't been kind to the teenage witch cast apparently, always thought the bitchy brunette was the looker, if a little tubby. Gonna see how she turned out, my expectations are low..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,908 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Cheryl Cole, Cher LLoyd and Tulisa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Freddie Ljungberg
    Kate Moss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭batistuta9

melissa joan hart doesn't look like that now

Mother of jaysis!

She was no great shakes to begin with but that's a turn for the worse alright!
    Time hasn't been kind to the teenage witch cast apparently, always thought the bitchy brunette was the looker, if a little tubby. Gonna see how she turned out, my expectations are low..

It was one of the aunties for me, the one with the raspy voice, i think her name was aunt milfy milferson or something:D
    The fúcking smart arse cat would get it before sabrina now though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Megan Fox and Christina Hendrix are the two most prominent IMO.

It was one of the aunties for me, the one with the raspy voice, i think her name was aunt milfy milferson or something:D
    The fúcking smart arse cat would get it before sabrina now though!

Agreed, Beth Broderick is her name. Still looks great too I reckon.

Your one who played Libby would still get it too, no question.

David Beckham, could never understand why!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

I see better looking people everyday than most of the people mentioned here. Thank god for real people and real beauty.

This. I hate make up plastered plastic surgery celebs. Its absolutely disgusting. Nice normal non make up plastered girls are the best. The less make up the better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭W123-80's

Kylie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jame Gumb

Uma Thurman

• Advertisement

Agreed, Beth Broderick is her name. Still looks great too I reckon.

Your one who played Libby would still get it too, no question.

That's the one. She does still look hot.:D

Kim Kardashian & Kate Moss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭mongdesade

Blasphemer :eek:

Harry styles from one direction. I'd love to shave his head and see what the flock of 14 year olds think of him then.

Bar one I think they're all very ordinary looking guys actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

:mad: Fair enough, its your opinion

Harry styles from one direction. I'd love to shave his head and see what the flock of 14 year olds think of him then.

Bar one I think they're all very ordinary looking guys actually.

I was first made aware of these lads when I saw their poster in HMV. Couldn't get over how clean cut and conservative they looked. They also don't look a day over 12.

As for that Styles chap, he is the spits of Kitty Foreman (Erics Mom/Reds wife) from "That 70's Show".

Go on and look for yourself, ye can't unsee it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭bearhugs

Bradley Cooper. Just don't see it at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

BraziliaNZ wrote: »

You can tell that from just looking at her face? Impressive

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Paparazzo wrote: »
    You can tell that from just looking at her face? Impressive

whatevz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Was thinking about this tonight after watching a documentary from the BBC about beauty and they brought up the Nixon/Kennedy presidential campaign, and how JFK won because of his looks. I'm there thinking that man is not a good looking dude, no matter what era, but yet in documentaries we hear of his 'movie star good looks'

Compared to Nixon and anyone who came before he was a matinee idol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Kim cardasion ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Snowie wrote: »
    Kim cardasion ?

Ehh it's Kardashian :rolleyes:

And she is a ride

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    Ehh it's Kardashian :rolleyes:

And she is a ride

I agree. But her face has been designed by plastic surgery to require make up to look that hot.
    Have you seen her without? She looks washed out, her lips stick out and her eyes are really far apart and Asian looking. To be blunt unattractive.

Of course that's my effort in sugar coating it obviously:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Ryan Reynolds - No. Don't like his face. He just seems to look stupid. :p

Mark Ruffalo - Do not see the attraction of him.

Chris O'Dowd - Why does everyone suddenly thing he's amazing?

Danny O'Donoghue - Since The Voice came out the UK seems obsessed with him! He alright looking but not great.

Feel like such a bad person now! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

David Beckham, could never understand why!

I would have agreed with you ten years ago, but I think he has actually gotten better looking with age. Now that Mickey Mouse voice is a whole another matter...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

Angelina Jolie - Sorry but she's just too thin and it makes her look old imo.

Josh Harnett - I can why people might find him attractive but he doesn't do it for me

Leo DiCaprio - This one is beyond me, he is a good actor I suppose but for some reason he makes my skin crawl

Cheryl Cole - I can't stand her as a person so that taints her looks for me...she's pretty but not exceptional imo

Also Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Robert Pattison

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

Katie Perry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

An absolute idiot, who always looks like he need a good shower.

When he was with Katy Perry ............. easily the most annoying couple imaginable.
    He is not an idiot, he's an intelligent, thoughful, articulate man who has helped millions of people, directly or indirectly, suffering with addiction.

He's also really friendly and has time for everyone. And he's good to his Mother and he loves animals.

He looks fookin scary when he has no beard though. Very strange
    Chris O'Dowd - Why does everyone suddenly thing he's amazing?
    Wait who thinks he's good looking? He looks like he needs a good wash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Ted Mosby

Guill wrote: »
    Angelina Jolie and any of those women who think having a huge arse is sexy. No, just no.

Victoria Beckham and any of those women who think having an arse like a boy is sexy. No, just No!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Number of posts was TL;DR so sorry if this has been posted already but,

Ronaldo :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Shane & Cian from Westlife, uuugh.
    Tulisa. She's just a dressed up knacker, so is Cheryl Cole.
    Christian Bale too

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭VEN

croker1 wrote: »
    To anyone that said Georga Salpa..... You must be gay

can we just change her head then? okaaay she's got the figure etc (her boobs ARE enhanced, a very good one at around 15k) but no way is she good looking, in 10 years from now she'll look more tranny than she is now with further lip pumps.

I don't' get why girls like Usher. He looks like a Somali Pirate.

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Uma Thurman, never understood it

So it's safe to say you weren't a young teenage boy, or any kinda male given your username, when Dangerous Liaisons came out.

F*ck me, she was unbelievably beautiful at that time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭JPA

I agree. But her face has been designed by plastic surgery to require make up to look that hot.
    Have you seen her without? She looks washed out, her lips stick out and her eyes are really far apart and Asian looking. To be blunt unattractive.

Of course that's my effort in sugar coating it obviously:P

She is of Armenian descent, so kinda asian.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

kim kardashian before i thought she looked pretty,but now with all the cosmetic surgery(esp on her nose her big nose suited her face)now it looks crazy,and she got something done to her eyes aswell i think..

anyway kourtney kardashian looks way prettier..

khole kardashian ive seen womens magazines give her positive ratings but persoanally i think she looks like an orc

[EDIT]: kelly osbourne - UGLY.HELL OF UGLY...

rihanna without a doubt, awful yoke
    cameron diaz
    johnny 'junkie face' depp
    megan fox
    kim karadashian or whatever
    kian 'big farmers head' egan
    matthew mcconaughey
    kate 'junkie face' moss
    britney spears
    glenda gilson - puke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Khloe Kardashian is not as bad as everyone says. She's only a size 8, she just looks big beside the other two cause they are feckin midgets

• Advertisement
Advertisement