Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

People the world see as good looking/attractive but you don't see it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Itwasntme. wrote: »
    What are you on about? She is the cutest thing ever. I would give her one for sure.

She is fairly gross in fairness.
    And she has a somewhat butch quality to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

Lost all interest in Myleene Klass when I found out she believed completely in psychic powers.

Whereas previously you were attracted to other aspects of her personality?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Organic Cavity

caroline wozniacki. don't see it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

Lost all interest in Myleene Klass when I found out she believed completely in psychic powers.

Whereas previously you were attracted to other aspects of her personality?

I'll admit my prior interest in her was physical in nature, but it seems to have been based on certain assumptions about her personality - namely, that she wasn't a credulous plank. Finding that out destroyed the illusion - I'm not attracted to someone I can't take seriously.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Yer Woman Samantha Brick.

She claims to be so beautiful that every man looks at her and every woman hates her.

Top me,she has a face like a "brick" with all the cosmetic surgery she has had and all the make up she plasters on herself.

But yet she thinks she such a beautifull woman:rolleyes::

"Mirror mirror on the wall".......;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

samantha mumba. Could never see it. Course, she's disappeared now, so no one can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Adele

samantha mumba. Could never see it. Course, she's disappeared now, so no one can

Who???????;):D

What panto will she be in this Christmass??:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

We've moved on from the topic to people the world doesn't really see as good looking - Adele, Sarah Jessica Parker - or people the world doesn't know - Samantha Mumba - which means this thread has run it's course.

It jumped the shark when some mentioned Susan Boyle and Edna.

Now shes a ride indeed.:eek::D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

Shark is still jumped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Yup haha lost the point completely, I think someone posted Susan Boyle's pic as a joke and then people just ran with posting average looking celebrities.

I don't think Georgia Salpa counts, she may be overrated but in a room of 30 randomers, she'd stand out, unlike my earlier point with the Beatles who were 4 average/below average looking guys.
    Maybe in 40 years time, people will look back at One Direction and think 'da fuq' but no doubt they look more like 'teenage heartthrobs' than the beatles

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Jordan
    The Kardashians
    Linsey Lohan
    Naomi Campbell
    Halle Berry
    Megan Fox
    Paris Hilton
    Jodie Marsh
    Sarah Jessica Parker
    Kerry Katona
    Uma Thurman
    Rihanna
    Beyonce
    Jennifer Lopez
    Sharon Stone
    Kate Moss
    Jennifer Lawrence

Just to begin with.

EdenHazard wrote: »
    I don't think Georgia Salpa counts, she may be overrated but in a room of 30 randomers, she'd stand out.

She only stands out for 2 reasons.

A big left one and a big right one.;)

I wouldnt give her the time of day to be honest,as I think shes way way overrated and nothing special.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

shockwave wrote: »
    Kate Moss:

spotty, greasy, chain smoking, coke taking, scrawny, overrated, overpaid, brainless, moron.

For Christ sake. Would you ever get off the fence and say what you really mean!!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭anitaca

Cheryl Cole/Tweedy.

Desperately plain with a desperately dull personality. (and the past conviction for a racist beatdown in a jacks don't help much either)
    Where is the proof of racism? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/3207822.stm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

anitaca wrote: »

She's so racist she married a black guy...

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭VEN

Dolorous wrote: »
    She's so racist she married a black guy...

he's brown no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

VEN wrote: »
    he's brown no?

And earns considerably than a nightclub toilet attendant.

paddy147 wrote: »
    She only stands out for 2 reasons.

A big left one and a big right one.;)

I wouldnt give her the time of day to be honest,as I think shes way way overrated and nothing special.

she's fit too but i have to agree she's overrated in the good looks dept. this 'shy' personality that she portrays to the media is bollox - she has her tongue pierced ffs!

• Advertisement

brown goes with toilet alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,679 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Demi Moores daughters aren't good looking at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

There's nothing to suggest it was a racist attack though? Or is it automatically racist just because the woman she hit was black :confused:

A more likely explanation is that Cole is a bit of a knacker tbh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Demi Moores daughters aren't good looking at all.

they look like the easter island statues

easter island statue

rumer willis

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭LimGal

Nicki Minaj looks like a clown. Seriously. An actual circus clown. If you like fucking clowns, she's hot.

You're a clownist.What have you against clowns,they have equal rights like everyone else in society and deserve to find love too.Just because they have big noses and frizzy hair doesnt mean they are ugly.

Dangerous man is a clownist

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭MultiUmm

I know it's been said before but ... Johnny Depp? Seriously wtf is so appealing about the man, I just don't see it at all. :confused: If he was a random bloke he'd look like the type of fella that you're hoping won't sit down next to you on the bus!

Agreed with Kate Moss. Horrible bag of bones, although I'm slightly biased because I don't like her at all to begin with.

Also Robert Pattinson ... he looks like bit of a weirdo in all of his pictures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,679 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Mick Jagger and Ronnie Wood, if they weren't rich and famous they would probably die virgins.

Mick Jagger and Keith Wood, if they weren't rich and famous they would probably die virgins.
    Mick Jagger in particular, he always reminds me of a Spitting Image puppet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭gerryo777

Guill wrote: »
    Angelina Jolie and any of those women who think having a huge arse is sexy. No, just no.

Hate those 'bubble butt's'

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Mick Jagger in particular, he always reminds me of a Spitting Image puppet.

Showing our age here! :o
    The fact that we both know what your talking about.

I miss that show. The continuous piss-take of Thatcher and Normal Tebbit was classic, brilliant stuff. :pac:

Biggins wrote: »
    Showing our age here! :o
    The fact that we both know what your talking about.

I miss that show. The continuous piss-take of Thatcher and Normal Tebbit was classic, brilliant stuff. :pac:
    A child of the 70's :o, but when I look back I'm amazed they got away with this in the 80's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Yup haha lost the point completely, I think someone posted Susan Boyle's pic as a joke and then people just ran with posting average looking celebrities.

I don't think Georgia Salpa counts, she may be overrated but in a room of 30 randomers, she'd stand out, unlike my earlier point with the Beatles who were 4 average/below average looking guys.

Is the point not people the world see as good looking but you don't see it (as per the thread title)? Not Famous people who would stand out in a room full of randomers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Guill wrote: »
    Angelina Jolie and any of those women who think having a huge arse is sexy. No, just no.

Probably not the best example of a big arse.
    Here's Angelina Jolie's arse NSFW

She has the ass of a 10 year old boy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Channing Tatum!

Personally i dont see the attraction! To me he looks like a crossed eyed cabbage patch child!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Probably not the best example of a big arse.
    Here's Angelina Jolie's arse NSFW

She has the ass of a 10 year old boy

Do you really think that's an arse of a 10 year old? I'd say that's a very womanly bum. She's got a nice bottom.

I actually think Angelina Jolie is one of the most beautiful women in the world. Mad to think she features in this thread. She's absolutely gorgeous imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    Do you really think that's an arse of a 10 year old? I'd say that's a very womanly bum. She's got a nice bottom.

I actually think Angelina Jolie is one of the most beautiful women in the world. Mad to think she features in this thread. She's absolutely gorgeous imo.

It's all in the eye of the beholder, I guess.
    I would have nominated her, too. To me, she looks like Daisy Duck, only without any behind.
    I can't find anything beautiful in next to all celebrities out there.
    I just don't find anything appealing in any of them. For the most part, I can't even tell them apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,908 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Channing Tatum!

Personally i dont see the attraction! To me he looks like a crossed eyed cabbage patch child!

I've seen him mentioned a few times here. I must be the only person here that doesn't know who he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Channing Tatum!

I'd still do him;)

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Brian Cowan.

1ZRed wrote: »
    I'd still do him;)

id probably let him do me from behind....so i wouldnt have to see his face :pac:

• Advertisement

id probably let him do me from behind....so i wouldnt have to see his face :pac:

He has an unreal body and I think he's packing. Ungrateful or what...:rolleyes::p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

phasers wrote: »
    Wait who thinks he's good looking? He looks like he needs a good wash.
    In a magazine article, they were talking about how he had now become a heartthrob! :confused: Que this expression from myself -:eek:

1ZRed wrote: »
    He has an unreal body and I think he's packing. Ungrateful or what...:rolleyes::p

you'd love his new movie...he's a stripper in it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Biggins wrote: »
    Jordan
    The Kardashians
    Linsey Lohan
    Naomi Campbell
    Halle Berry
    Megan Fox
    Paris Hilton
    Jodie Marsh
    Sarah Jessica Parker
    Kerry Katona
    Uma Thurman
    Rihanna
    Beyonce
    Jennifer Lopez
    Sharon Stone
    Kate Moss
    Jennifer Lawrence

Just to begin with.

Yeah, super list there alright.
    A lot of them are very overrated!

Tulisa is another. Number one in FHM because she gave some lad head!

you'd love his new movie...he's a stripper in it!

He was a stripper in real life so I doubt it's anything to him;)

I can't say I could bring myself to sit through a mindless chick flick just to see the lad try to act.
    Some things just aren't worth that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Rihanna. She looks like a Bond villain. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

/thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Sindri wrote: »
    And Justin Bieber is the standard by which we judge people?

It's obvious Beatlemania was down to their hair! The whole White Album? Written by John and Paul's wavy locks no doubt!

But I suppose, like JFK it was their charisma.
    I knew Ringo when I was younger, I was err, friends with his daughter Lee, and he was anything but charismatic. Fairly grumpy and quite arrogant tbh, so maybe it was the hair, in his case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Georgia Slapper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Keanu Feckin Reeves, or Jamiroquai - the missussss'ss's two "heartthrobs". Personally, I get neither of them, but then she's not mad about Claudia Schiffer or Marina Diamandis, and, well, I am.:) Missus also thinks David Beckham is a minger.

Dave! wrote: »
    Rihanna. She looks like a Bond villain. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

/thread

i think she looks like a crack addict!

• Advertisement
Advertisement