Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

People the world see as good looking/attractive but you don't see it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,908 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Jessica Simpson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,679 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Suas11 wrote: »
    Jessica Simpson

Wow I didn't expect her to make it on to this thread.
    I'd die a happy man if I gave her one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Wow I didn't expect her to make it on to this thread.
    I'd die a happy man if I gave her one.

All yours man!:eek:

search%3Fq%3Djessica%2Bsimpson%2Bpregnant%2Bfat%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26nota%3D1%26biw%3D980%26bih%3D1185%26noj%3D1%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Robert pattinson god I just don't get how anyone thinks he is attractive ugh the eye brows and the hair no thanks

Kirsten Stewart I just want to slap her I can't watch anything with her in it

Michelle Williams she is repellent looking and wears horrible clothes why do magazines keep putting her on the best dressed list?!

Ryan Reynolds I just don't get the appeal at all fit body but that's about it.

Amy child's it's like Jordan had sex with a bottle of fanta orange and gave birth

David tenant

David beckham - alright looking but when he opens his mouth to speak I cringe

Kim kardashian what I find odd is so many women love her like seriously why would anyone want an arse that size on a small body fair play to her she works it but it freaks me out

Caroline can't remember her surname but was banging the young lad from one direction - no thanks

Nicole Kidman I just want to feed her

The teacher fella from glee not my thing at all

1ZRed wrote: »
    All yours man!:eek:

search%3Fq%3Djessica%2Bsimpson%2Bpregnant%2Bfat%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26nota%3D1%26biw%3D980%26bih%3D1185%26noj%3D1%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1

Wouldn't put me off, cushin for the pushin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Cocolola

Sort of related in a way, a Daily Mail article (yes I know:o) on how celebrities might look if they weren't famous. Good for a laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Anne Hathaway needs to go Dufuq-away..

I do not see all the hype around her. Not one bit sexy. I put this up on Facebook before and the only ones slating me were girls saying ''oh but she's so naturally pretty'' etc. Your saying this because she's not a threat to you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Omackeral wrote: »

I do not see all the hype around her. Not one bit sexy. I put this up on Facebook before and the only ones slating me were girls saying ''oh but she's so naturally pretty'' etc. Your saying this because she's not a threat to you!

I'm a girl and I say she is an absolute minger!!
    She is not pretty - naturally or otherwise.

The Dillon sisters on Fair City.
    Neasa is too skinny and dresses like a hippy.
    Caoimhe has a good body but I wouldn't think she is great looking.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

The Dillon sisters on Fair City.
    Neasa is too skinny and dresses like a hippy.
    Caoimhe has a good body but I wouldn't think she is great looking.

you wouldnt say that if she was sitting on yer face

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

Russell Brand
    Robert Pattinson
    Johnny Depp
    Peter Andre
    Kim Kardashian
    Cheryl Cole
    Katie Price

you wouldnt say that if she was sitting on yer face

I wouldn't be able to say anything if I was in that position....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

What's the story with that Robert Pattinson
    Women go mad for him yet he's one of the ugliest people out there
    My gf thinks he horrible and she doesn't understand it either

• Registered Users Posts: 21 lizerb23

gisele the model... fab body but not good face at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 21 lizerb23

buswankers wrote: »
    Bressie is one for me.....I just dont get what all the fuss is about yet practically every female in Ireland seems to wet their knickers for him :confused: when I say I dont see what the fuss is about people look at me like i've 10 heads!!

Apologies if its been mentioned already, was too lazy to read the whole thread :D
    bressie looks like he about to burp constantly, whats with that..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

I'm a girl and I say she is an absolute minger!!
    She is not pretty - naturally or otherwise.

I'm a guy whose opinion matters more and you're utterly full of ****! Peace!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I'm a guy whose opinion matters more and you're utterly full of ****! Peace!

I'm a guy who plays both ways so my opinion matters more then the both of you and you're both utterly full of ****! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Notorioux wrote: »
    Cheryl Cole

Are you serious :eek: ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

What's the story with that Robert Pattinson
    Women go mad for him yet he's one of the ugliest people out there
    My gf thinks he horrible and she doesn't understand it either

He sparkles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Haha...there could be some truth in what you said above, in fairness although I do think she's pretty, even as a woman I can see she's not sexy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Notorioux wrote: »
    Russell Brand

I don't understand it at all. He dresses like a tool, acts like a tool and looks like a homeless person who hasn't showered in weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,467 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Biggins wrote: »
    Jordan
    The Kardashians - Still give em one
    Linsey Lohan - Looks like a junkie
    Naomi Campbell- skinny bitch
    Halle Berry--Are you frakking nuts biggins?
    Megan Fox- Still do her
    Paris Hilton- still do her
    Jodie Marsh- Would have done her but not now.
    Sarah Jessica Parker- Reminds me of a horse
    Kerry Katona -Not even with yours
    Uma Thurman- Hell yeah
    Rihanna- Hell yeah
    Beyonce -Hell yeah
    Jennifer Lopez- Hell yeah
    Sharon Stone-0-hmm..haven't seen her lately but I'd do her
    Kate Moss- How this ugly spotted skinny bitch ever became a model is beyond me..
    Jennifer Lawrence-- I wouldn't say no to her.

Just to begin with.

Think biggin's is loosing the plot a bit :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

brummytom wrote: »
    Ted Bundy.

I watched some documentary about him recently and everyone said how good looking he was. No, he was an ugly fúcker

Killer looks he had

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jame Gumb

anitaca wrote: »
    Cheryl Cole/Tweedy.

Desperately plain with a desperately dull personality. (and the past conviction for a racist beatdown in a jacks don't help much either)
    Where is the proof of racism? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/3207822.stm

My understanding is that during said beating, the toilet attendant may allegedly have been called a "jigaboo" and a "f..king black b..ch"...

So not a racist then...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

She had a fight, people tend to insult those they are fighting with, it doesn't mean she's a racist. She did marry a black guy after all and spends a good deal of her time with will.i.am. Whatever she is, she is hardly a racist!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Raven_Melody

Matthew McConnaghey - the gym can't fix his face.
    Tom Cruise - are people blind?!
    Brad Pitt - just not feeling it.
    Rob Kearney - No, just no.
    Tommy Bowe - Baby face - no likey.
    Andrew Garfield - Looks like a 13 year old boy.
    Ryan Reynolds - too cleancut and boring.
    Ashton Kutcher - reminds me of goofy from disney.

Kate Middleton - plain and boring. Pippa tops her hands down.
    Jennifer Aniston - I don't get the big deal there.
    Uma Thurman - just don't see it.
    Katherine Heigl - pretty but boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Cheryl Cole/Tweedy.

Desperately plain with a desperately dull personality. (and the past conviction for a racist beatdown in a jacks don't help much either)

You must be talking about a different Cheryl Cole/Tweedy to the one we all know :confused:

And didn't she marry a black guy ??? hardly racist

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

after a few pints youd ride anyone ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

That so called Super Model,Kate Moss:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

She had a fight, people tend to insult those they are fighting with, it doesn't mean she's a racist. She did marry a black guy after all and spends a good deal of her time with will.i.am. Whatever she is, she is hardly a racist!

Technically he is off mixed race,Mother is White.So maybe a Half a Racist or just dumb!I go for Dumb.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭ManMade

I never got people who like Miriam O'Callaghan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

ManMade wrote: »
    I never got people who like Miriam O'Callaghan.

It's mostly the t1ts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    It's mostly the t1ts.

yeah but I'd say she has a box like a wizard's sleeve.

yeah but I'd say she has a box like a wizard's sleeve.

full of magic tricks ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Technically he is off mixed race,Mother is White.So maybe a Half a Racist or just dumb!I go for Dumb.

I haven't seen much evidence of her being an air head either. People just begrudge her success for some reason.
    As far as i can see, she's just a fairly normal girl, who just happens to be very good looking, but who also basically won the lottery, that kind of good fortune seems to bring out the jealousy in a lot of people.

Ryan Reynolds. Don't get it at all. His eyes are too close together I think.

george clooney
    dunno how ?
    every girlfriend ive ever had said shed have him anyday ha

but if a fellas nice looking , id say ya he is no prob not in a gay way
    but i dont get it with him
    was watching a documentary on something similar to this thread
    and the documentary said girls are attracted to his voice
    that its real manly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

saiint wrote: »
    george clooney

If you're luck though, he'll make you a nice coffee when you're finished!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Rheese Witherspoon, although I'm not sure she's generally thought to be amazing.

Best description I ever heard of her during a movie review on Phantom was "a woman consisting mostly of chin"; summed up my opinion of her perfectly.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Border-Rat

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Was thinking about this tonight after watching a documentary from the BBC about beauty and they brought up the Nixon/Kennedy presidential campaign, and how JFK won because of his looks. I'm there thinking that man is not a good looking dude, no matter what era, but yet in documentaries we hear of his 'movie star good looks' In the youtube comments section you'll see people who share a similar view as myself.

Another one is the Beatles, how the hell were they teenage hearthrobs? They were all ugly with good hair.

Girl wise, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Charlotte from Geordie Shore I just don't get their appeal.

The appeal is pretty obviously power and prestige. Jack Nicholson is a sex symbol.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭lesserspottedchloe

David Beckham, Brad Pitt and any of those X-Factor Clone bots...I don't get it!

Kate Moss, looks like a cross between a stick insect and a hammerhead shark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Madonna, back in the 80s she was nothing special but even weirder is that some people still think she is hot now that she looks like a shaved version of the lead singer of Nickleback

LOL.

Could never see the attraction. Even in the 1980s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭ManMade

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Was thinking about this tonight after watching a documentary from the BBC about beauty and they brought up the Nixon/Kennedy presidential campaign, and how JFK won because of his looks. I'm there thinking that man is not a good looking dude, no matter what era, but yet in documentaries we hear of his 'movie star good looks' In the youtube comments section you'll see people who share a similar view as myself.

Another one is the Beatles, how the hell were they teenage hearthrobs? They were all ugly with good hair.

Girl wise, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Charlotte from Geordie Shore I just don't get their appeal.

Nicki Manaj's = Ass
    Rihanna = Legs
    Charlotte= Some people have weird tastes:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭da_shivsta

Keira Knightley (sorry if misspelled)
    Channing Tatum
    Any of those muscley men like the ones from Geordie Shore
    I knows loads of girls who have the hots for Alan Rickman????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Justin Bieber. Spoilt little brat with a girly face and earrings. Whats the big deal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

da_shivsta wrote: »
    I knows loads of girls who have the hots for Alan Rickman????
    Hans Gruber.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

*bitchy claws at the ready*

Wimmin-

1. Lots of the so-called Irish 'models' (aka the Bikinis-On-Grafton-Street-Brigade). Okay, they are better-looking than most Irish girls but some of them are fairly ordinary. Some of them look just plain skanger-y.

2. Agree with the Jen-An thing- she is good-looking, obviously. But there's something about her face that's a bit plain or something. I can't quite put my finger on it, but Im always slightly surprised at the level of fawning she gets.

3. Angelina- Fairly meh, tbh. Especially nowdays. Okay she always had the blow-job lips, but aside from that...

4. Kate Moss- really don't get the fuss over that rake at all. I mean, yeah she's pretty. But most beautiful woman in Britain? The best-looking model ever? No way. And she looks a lot worse than a lot of 'ordinary' girls I know without make-up on.

5. Pippa Middleton- her arse isn't that great and the face is fairly horsey. Kate wins by a country mile.

I'd also agree with the ''giant-ass-not-equaling- being-hot" thing.

Dudes:

I feel bad for guys who think women actually like ball-less wimps like One Direction and JLS. They are seriously, seriously over-rated. A bit of actual testosterone and manliness is hotter than cookie-cutter hair and perfect teeth and pecs. They just seem like high-maintance divas. Eugh. You can throw Bieber, R-Patz, Jedward et al into that category too. Especially that creature Joey Essex, what is the story with him at all? I wouldn't ride them into battle. :p

Special mention to Daniel Craig and David Beckham who I just don't see the appeal of at all. Craig has a head like a brick and Beckham is just so boring. Although at least you wouldn't confuse them with pre-pubescent girls unlike the aforementioned category.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭boomtown123

That Johnny Depp yoke! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Cheryl Cole. Her accent makes me wanna punch myself in the teticles

• Advertisement
Advertisement