Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Did you get paid?

• 28-06-2012 7:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

Morning all - although not the nicest start to the day when I looked at my bank account.

Did you get paid? I bank with AIB and am paid by the Department of Education but no salary came in overnight. I wonder if they bank with Ulster Bank. Silly fools have had over a week to warn us if that's the case.

Let me know if it's just me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Mad Martina

I am with BOI and my salary arrived as normal. Contact your bank this morning .

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Murzie

No not just you!! Just checked mine also and no pay!! Also bank with AIB and paid by dept. This is ridiculous! Bills to pay and holidays next week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭petejmk

Same here, bank with Aib, paid by department but nothing has gone into my account.

Scratch that, it just went in. Never that late before

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭paddy.81

Sometimes it doesn't show up in AIB until later in the morning. Don't panic yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I'm pretty sure DES don't bank with ulster bank

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Murzie

Panic over just checked account again and it's in!! Holidays will be enjoyed :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭linguist

Well indeed, I owe an apology to the DES. However, I always check my bank account first thing on payday and this morning, given the Ulster Bank situation, I made particularly sure to do so. I have never seen this kind of delay with AIB before so naturally I assumed the worst.

Enjoy your well deserved and well earned holiday Murzie!

Advertisement