Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to appeal this as i was joking

Options
  • 28-06-2012 10:18am
    Site Banned Posts: 116 ✭✭

Dear DERPY HOOFS,

You have been infracted for being uncivil.

Typically, this means that you are posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner being disruptive on the forum or causing stress for the other members. We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this infraction you can see details on how to do so here.

dr.bollocko

Moderator Note

No more of this kind of crap please.

Your post: Quote:Originally Posted by DERPY HOOFS viewpost.gif
    Women are lazy and get sick alot with their hormones and baby making.
    A man can do more heavy lifting so we are overall better and we can use maps and drive better than women so we deserve the extra cash

I was attempting to have fun and joke but that must be banned here?Also i do not like people saying the word crap about my post.I do not accept abusive language especially from somebody who should know better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Hi DERPY HOOFS

I am awaiting more information, I will be back to you later this evening.

Thanks

Micky

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Troll. Site banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement